[comp.lang.pascal] SoundB TP6.0 source wanted.

MIKAEL@vax.psl.ku.dk (MIKAEL LINDBERG MORTENSEN) (05/15/91)

  Tony from Newcastle asked the receivers of the soundblaster source to
distribute it, to others. I would very much like a copy of all the source
and libraries.

                           Mikael Lindberg Mortensen
                           University of Copenhagen  DDBD?
                           Psychological Laboratory    @EY
                           Denmark.                     @D

tswingle@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Tom Swingle) (05/17/91)

In article <26903@adm.brl.mil> MIKAEL@vax.psl.ku.dk (MIKAEL LINDBERG MORTENSEN) writes:

>  Tony from Newcastle asked the receivers of the soundblaster source to
>distribute it, to others. I would very much like a copy of all the source
>and libraries.

Me too, please.  I have sent an e-mail request to one person to forward the
info on to me, but in case something happens that I don't get it from there,
I would not object to being swamped with information from several different
people (hey, you can never get too much mail).
--
"The problem you are experiencing is  |  "To be sure of hitting the target,
not with the network nor with the     |  shoot first and, whatever you hit,