[comp.lang.pascal] SoundB TP6.0 SOURCE at Anon FTP!

c9106510@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (05/16/91)

The Sound Blaster Turbo Pascal Libraries are now available
from a ANON FTP site.. + the other things people were wanting..

ie the MS-DOS Mud source, and the MTask LIB..

FTP to hamster.business.uwo.ca
       129.100.22.100

under /pascal

Look for...

Sound Blaster Lib

SBUTIL11.UUE
SBUTIL12.UUE
SBUTIL13.UUE
SBUTIL14.UUE

Mtask

MTASK211.UUE

Mud..

MUDSRC11.UUE
MUDSRC12.UUE
EXAMPLES.UUE

They are now self extractable, due to the fact
that many people dont have Lharc vers 2.xx

Tony

jnelson@plains.NoDak.edu (Jim Nelson) (05/18/91)

In article <1991May16.132251.1@wombat.newcastle.edu.au> c9106510@wombat.newcastle.edu.au writes:
>FTP to hamster.business.uwo.ca
>       129.100.22.100

  Is this correct?  When I tried to ftp there, ftp came back and said "Host
name lookup failure."  When I tried doing it by the numbers, it said "domain
not reachable" or something similar.
--
.sig?  What .sig?  Ohhhh, *THIS* .sig.

	Jim, in the Land of the Lost.
disclaimer:  These are just opinions.  If you want 'em, you can have 'em.