[comp.lang.pascal] Pascal source formatter source code

Jeff.Garzik@bbs.acs.unc.edu (Jeff Garzik) (05/24/91)

I am looking for the source code (in Turbo Pascal, any version,
preferred 4.0 or later) for a source code formatter for pascal-language
files.  I haven't found a good one (with source) in exhaustive
searching.

Jeff Garzik (a.k.a. East Bay Ray)
     WWIVnet 1@9964
     WWIVLink 1@19950
     FidoNet 1:151/2270
     Internet Jeff.Garzik@bbs.oit.unc.edu

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information

dmurdoch@watstat.waterloo.edu (Duncan Murdoch) (05/24/91)

In article <3894@beguine.UUCP> Jeff.Garzik@bbs.acs.unc.edu (Jeff Garzik) writes:
>I am looking for the source code (in Turbo Pascal, any version,
>preferred 4.0 or later) for a source code formatter for pascal-language
>files.  I haven't found a good one (with source) in exhaustive
>searching.

Turbo Analyst, a commercial package from Turbopower Software (800-333-4160
or 408-438-8608), includes a source code formatter among other tools.  It
includes full source for it (nicely formatted, too :-).

Duncan Murdoch
dmurdoch@watstat.waterloo.edu  or
dmurdoch@poppy.waterloo.edu (when watstat's mailer goes insane).