[comp.lang.pascal] Objects For turbo

EM436025%VMTECMEX.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( Eduardo Flores) (05/24/91)

I would apreciate if anyone can tell me where can I find a ftp-site  with Objec
ts for turbo pascal 5.5 OOP feature ...

Atte:
Eduardo Flores V. (Magpie)
EM436025@VMTECMEX.BITNET

C0361%UNIVSCVM.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( Thomas Jenkins) (05/24/91)

Hi,

  I have placed an archive on garbo ( 128.214.12.37 ), and on simtel and mirror
s ( 192.88.110.20 and 128.252.135.4 that I know of ).  I think the file was
placed in the /pc directory of garbo and is suppose to be in the
PD:<MSDOS.TURBOPAS> or /mirrors/msdos/turbopas directories of simtel.  The
archives name is TJOOP11.ZIP.  This file comtains three object data types:
TIntOBJ, TRealOBJ and TStrOBJ with basic functionality.  There are also
three object data structurs for placing these object types in : TStackOBJ,
TQueueOBJ and TDlistOBJ which are, respectively, a stack object, a queue
object and a doublely-linked list object.  There are also three simple test
programs to show how to use each object structure.

tom

| THOMAS E. JENKINS, JR. | PROGRAMMER, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
           BITNET :  C0361@UNIVSCVM.BITNET
         INTERNET :  TOMJ@CSDSERVER3.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU
                     C0361@UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU
  FROM COMPUSERVE :  INTERNET:C0361@UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU
                     INTERNET:TOMJ@CSDSERVER3.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU

MGUERRA%UCRVM2.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu (Mario A. Guerra) (05/24/91)

You can get objects for TP5.5 or 6.0 in SIMTEL20. They are named
Turbo Object Technojocks (TOT). You can get them in the directory
<msdos.turbopas>. They are EXCELLENT.

If you don't know how to get them then mail to LISTSERV@RPIECS this:

PDGET INFO.

Also, I can mail you the instructions.

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (05/24/91)

In article <26997@adm.brl.mil> C0361%UNIVSCVM.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( Thomas Jenkins) writes:

>  I have placed an archive on garbo ( 128.214.12.37 ), and on simtel and mirror
>s ( 192.88.110.20 and 128.252.135.4 that I know of ).  I think the file was
>placed in the /pc directory of garbo and is suppose to be in the
:

The TP specific stuff is in /pc/turbopas (as to be expected) on
garbo, including Tom's tjoop11.zip.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37

lion@dat1hb.north.de (Daniel Tietze) (05/25/91)

EM436025%VMTECMEX.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( Eduardo Flores) writes:

> I would apreciate if anyone can tell me where can I find a ftp-site  with Obj
> ts for turbo pascal 5.5 OOP feature ...
  I don't know any ftp sites that provide this service, but perhaps you
can also access a trickle server. Somewhere in there (probably in
<MSDOS.TURBOPAS> you can find the Technojock's Object Toolkit. It's
quite a complex toolkit which provides nearly everything the Turbo
Vision (now there's an example of OOP gone astray) also provides. The
files are called TOTxxx.ZIP, with xxx being DOC for documentation files,
SRC for source files, DEM for Demonstration files and NG for Norton
Guide files. As with all Technojock's tookits (that I know), full source
code is included, although registration fee is quite steep - US$89, if
I remember correctly.
   Daniel Tietze

| Daniel Tietze, 2800 Bremen 1,  Tel.(voice) : 0421/448806         |
|-=============- DATELINE Communications, Bremen.  The home of DMS |
| Mail: (private) lion@dat1hb.north.de (univ) E07J@DHBRRZ41.BITNET |
|-====- DMS-Support: dateline@dat1hb.north.de                      |