[comp.lang.pascal] Prg the sound blaster under TP6

c8902348@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (05/10/91)

Is anyone interested in a library for Turbo Pascal 6.0
for programming the Sound Blaster?

Supports AdLib, ROL's, SBFM, CMF, CMS and VOC output..

MultiDAC coming soon.....

Tony

Keith.Vertanen@f73.n282.z1.tdkt.KKSYS.MN.ORG (Keith Vertanen) (05/11/91)

 c>Is anyone interested in a library for Turbo Pascal 6.0
 c>for programming the Sound Blaster?
 c>Supports AdLib, ROL's, SBFM, CMF, CMS and VOC output..

Yes, I would be interested...  Could you give some more details?

--

jnelson@plains.NoDak.edu (Jim Nelson) (05/18/91)

In article <1991May10.181249.1@wombat.newcastle.edu.au> c8902348@wombat.newcastle.edu.au writes:
>Is anyone interested in a library for Turbo Pascal 6.0
>for programming the Sound Blaster?

  I'd be interested.  I have a application or two that would really benefit
  from a library like that.

--
.sig?  What .sig?  Ohhhh, *THIS* .sig.

	Jim, in the Land of the Lost.
disclaimer:  These are just opinions.  If you want 'em, you can have 'em.

syswerda@bbn.com (Gilbert Syswerda) (05/23/91)

Keith.Vertanen@f73.n282.z1.tdkt.KKSYS.MN.ORG (Keith Vertanen) writes:

> c>Is anyone interested in a library for Turbo Pascal 6.0
> c>for programming the Sound Blaster?
> c>Supports AdLib, ROL's, SBFM, CMF, CMS and VOC output..

>Yes, I would be interested...  Could you give some more details?

Ditto.

rider@geloser.CAM.ORG (Serge Ayotte) (05/26/91)

syswerda@bbn.com (Gilbert Syswerda) writes:

> Keith.Vertanen@f73.n282.z1.tdkt.KKSYS.MN.ORG (Keith Vertanen) writes:
>

> > c>Is anyone interested in a library for Turbo Pascal 6.0
> > c>for programming the Sound Blaster?
> > c>Supports AdLib, ROL's, SBFM, CMF, CMS and VOC output..
>
> >Yes, I would be interested...  Could you give some more details?
>
> Ditto.

And same here too!!!

See You around the 'Net!!

 |INTERNET->rider@geloser.CAM.ORG       CI$->76307.3545@compuserve.com|
 |          Matrix Rider                     Serge Ayotte             |
 |      Gentleman Loser System (private), Montreal/Quebec/Canada      |