[comp.lang.pascal] TSR

bakerre@tawc1.eglin.af.mil (Baker, Robert E.) (04/19/91)

	I'm looking for some source code for a TSR that will allow me to
intercept any output that's going to a printer port and allow me to write that
output to a disk file.
	Anybody out there in computerland have any ideas?

+----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+
| Robert E. Baker (BAKERRE@TAWC1.EGLIN.AF.MIL) |     Question of the day:    |
| 'The IceMan Cometh'                          |   Why DO nice guys always   |
| Programmer, USAF Tactical Air Warfare Center |         finish LAST?        |
+----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+

bobb@vice.ICO.TEK.COM (Bob Beauchaine) (04/19/91)

In article <26604@adm.brl.mil> bakerre@tawc1.eglin.af.mil (Baker, Robert E.) writes:

>	I'm looking for some source code for a TSR that will allow me to
>intercept any output that's going to a printer port and allow me to write that
>output to a disk file.
>	Anybody out there in computerland have any ideas?

  Try PD1:<MSDOS.PRINTER>PRNDSK.ARC  on simtel.  Includes source code.

Bob Beauchaine bobb@vice.ICO.TEK.COM

C: The language that combines the power of assembly language with the
   flexibility of assembly language.

s2525090@techst02.technion.ac.il (Eran Davidov) (05/29/91)

does anyone know if a TSR turbo pascal program should keep any special
interrupts free, and wether it should use the swapintvec before the KEEP
procedure.
		thank you, Eran.