[comp.lang.pascal] Wanted: DLGDSN --- TP Dialog Design

focke@gmdzi.gmd.de (Stefan Focke) (05/27/91)

Hello,

I asked for a TP 6.0 Dialog-Box Construction-Kit and got the answer, that
I should try DLGDSN. So I had a look at SIMTEL and garbo. Unfortunatly
it is not available from this sites.

So, can anyone tell me, where I can get it using FTP.
If it is not available yet, is it possible that someone, who is able to
access Compuserve, can post the file to the binaries-group or mail it to me.

Thanks
   Stefan

Stefan Focke                  Tel. 02241-14-2265
GMD-Z2.W                      e-mail: focke@gmdzi.uucp
Postfach 1240                         focke@gmdzi.gmd.de
5205 St. Augustin 1                   ...!{uunet!mcvax!}unido!gmdzi!focke

derek@sun4dts.dts.ine.philips.nl (derek) (05/30/91)

focke@gmdzi.gmd.de (Stefan Focke) writes:

>I asked for a TP 6.0 Dialog-Box Construction-Kit and got the answer, that
>I should try DLGDSN. So I had a look at SIMTEL and garbo. Unfortunatly
>it is not available from this sites.

>So, can anyone tell me, where I can get it using FTP.
>If it is not available yet, is it possible that someone, who is able to
>access Compuserve, can post the file to the binaries-group or mail it to me.

>Thanks
>   Stefan

I'd also be very interested in this. However, I don't have ftp, so can
only use mail servers (TRICKLE/garbo).

Best Regards, Derek Carr
DEREK@DTS.INE.PHILIPS.NL           Philips I&E TQV-5 Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Standard Disclaimers apply.

focke@gmdzi.gmd.de (Stefan Focke) (05/31/91)

derek@sun4dts.dts.ine.philips.nl (derek) writes:

>>I asked for a TP 6.0 Dialog-Box Construction-Kit and got the answer, that
>>I should try DLGDSN. So I had a look at SIMTEL and garbo. Unfortunatly
>>it is not available from this sites.

>I'd also be very interested in this. However, I don't have ftp, so can
>only use mail servers (TRICKLE/garbo).

I've uploaded it to garbo:  pc/incoming/goodies.zip

nmouawad@watmath.waterloo.edu (Naji Mouawad) (06/03/91)

In article <4818@gmdzi.gmd.de> focke@gmdzi.gmd.de (Stefan Focke) writes:
>derek@sun4dts.dts.ine.philips.nl (derek) writes:
>
>>>I asked for a TP 6.0 Dialog-Box Construction-Kit and got the answer, that
>>>I should try DLGDSN. So I had a look at SIMTEL and garbo. Unfortunatly
>>>it is not available from this sites.
>
>>I'd also be very interested in this. However, I don't have ftp, so can
>>only use mail servers (TRICKLE/garbo).
>

>I've uploaded it to garbo:  pc/incoming/goodies.zip
>
>Stefan

No intention of being rude, but I can't seem to find
goodies in the pc/incoming directory  on garbo.

Either I am too early or too late or I am doing
something  wrong.

hint, anyone ?

Thanks.

--Naji.
    | Naji Mouawad  |          nmouawad@watmath.waterloo.edu            |
    |  University   |---------------------------------------------------|
    | Of Waterloo   |   "The Stranger in us is our most familiar Self"  |

focke@gmdzi.gmd.de (Stefan Focke) (06/03/91)

nmouawad@watmath.waterloo.edu (Naji Mouawad) writes:

>>I've uploaded it to garbo:  pc/incoming/goodies.zip

>No intention of being rude, but I can't seem to find
>goodies in the pc/incoming directory  on garbo.

>Either I am too early or too late or I am doing
>something  wrong.

Yes, this seem to be true. I think Timo put it to another place.

Stefan

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (06/04/91)

In article <1991Jun3.131558.27593@watmath.waterloo.edu> nmouawad@watmath.waterloo.edu (Naji Mouawad) writes:
>>I've uploaded it to garbo:  pc/incoming/goodies.zip
>>Stefan
>
>No intention of being rude, but I can't seem to find
>goodies in the pc/incoming directory  on garbo.
>
>Either I am too early or too late or I am doing
>something  wrong.

I've pointed this out before.  The incoming directories are not for
downloading (not only on garbo, but generally).  People who upload
to us, note.  We very much appreciate the uploads, but please do not
give this false impression.

The goodies.zip is (or will be) most probably in the /pc/turbopas
directory.  Take a look there.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37