[comp.lang.pascal] Ponder..

Harold.Ruby@farwest.FidoNet.Org (Harold Ruby) (06/08/91)

    Is it just me or is PASCAL Windows programming looking a lot like "C"?
Sooner or later the "PASCAL" for Windows will compile "C" programs without a
hitch..

Harold

 * Origin: !/\/\egalon (1:106/1999)

bns@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca (Chris Dollmont) (06/11/91)

Harold.Ruby@farwest.FidoNet.Org (Harold Ruby) writes:

>     Is it just me or is PASCAL Windows programming looking a lot like "C"?
> Sooner or later the "PASCAL" for Windows will compile "C" programs without a
> hitch..
Actually, programming for Windows with C is starting to look like
Pascal.

Chris