[comp.lang.pascal] Super Vga BGI

ward@stokes.ae.utexas.edu (Steven Ward) (06/12/91)

Does anyone have a super-vga bgi driver for TP 5.5?  I've heard of
the existence of one, but haven't been able to find it around on the
net.  I'm specifically trying to support 256 colors, 600x800, and the
poly and fill routines.

Thanks
Steve Ward
ward@wilbur.ae.utexas.edu

ins845b@monu4.cc.monash.edu.au (mr k.l. lentin) (06/12/91)

In article <WARD.91Jun11151744@stokes.ae.utexas.edu> ward@stokes.ae.utexas.edu (Steven Ward) writes:
>Does anyone have a super-vga bgi driver for TP 5.5?  I've heard of
>the existence of one, but haven't been able to find it around on the
>net.  I'm specifically trying to support 256 colors, 600x800, and the
>poly and fill routines.

Have a look at sgvabg21.zip at wuarchive.wustl.edu (probably also at garbo
and simtel) I think its in mirros/msdos/pascal or mirros/msdos/borland more
likely. Its an updated version of svgabg15 ( I believe). Look around there my
directory might be slightly inaccurate.

--
|\evin (ins845b@monu3.cc.monash.edu.au)  | All reasonable offers accepted