[comp.lang.pascal] TPW + BC

delft@fwi.uva.nl (Andre van Delft) (06/17/91)

Has anyone tried to call functions written in Borland-C++ from
Turbo Pascal for Windows? Does it work?

Andre van Delft
DELFT@fwi.uva.nl

bns@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca (Chris Dollmont) (06/19/91)

delft@fwi.uva.nl (Andre van Delft) writes:

> Has anyone tried to call functions written in Borland-C++ from
> Turbo Pascal for Windows? Does it work?
>
> Andre van Delft
> DELFT@fwi.uva.nl

Yes and yes.  Remember, however, that the routines in Borland C++ need to
written into a DLL, and then a TPW unit needs to be created to access the
DLL.  I suppose alternative methods are possible, but this is by far the
easiest way to get the two to communicate.

Chris