[net.sf-lovers] Best of All Possible Worlds

jdb@qubix.UUCP (Jeff Bulf) (04/23/84)

> From: chuqui@nsc.UUCP (Chuq Von Rospach)
>
> I heard that the sequel to the book 'Best of All Possible Worlds' was
> canceled because the original just didn't sell as well as hoped. Oh, well.

A thundering shame if true. Would it help any to send every net.sfnik down to
buy it? Dear people it is worth it, if only for Heinlein's favorite underap-
preciated story, "Our Lady's Juggler" by Anatole France.

    This story is a heartwarming picture of human values. (cornier than
the story deserves, but I dont want to do a spoiler here). Pro-Heinlein folks
could make a strong case for the Senile Master Storyteller (~1/2 :->)
by pointing to his admiration for "Our Ladys Juggler". A better case even than
Spider Robinson makes in "rah rah R.A.H."

    foo! Im working on a beautiful Sunday. My eloquence isn't what I might like.
I'll just miss that second volume of BoAPW, though.

"Well I'ma tella y'u, mister smartaguy aardawark ..."
--
	Dr Memory
	...{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!decwrl!qubix!jdb