[comp.lang.pascal] Zmodem!

joshrez@panix.uucp (Josh Reznick) (06/20/91)

NEEDED!!

Some source to the Zmodem protocol for Turbo Pascal 6.0. I have some source
for Zmodem, but it only works with TP 4.0. If anyone has a later version of it
(I think it's called TPZ or something), or if you have ANY Zmodem source for
TP, please either try to get it to me, or tell me where I could get it.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

-Josh

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (06/20/91)

In article <1991Jun19.183204.19103@panix.uucp> joshrez@panix.uucp (Josh Reznick) writes:
>NEEDED!!
>
>Some source to the Zmodem protocol for Turbo Pascal 6.0. I have some source
>for Zmodem, but it only works with TP 4.0. If anyone has a later version of it
>(I think it's called TPZ or something), or if you have ANY Zmodem source for
>TP, please either try to get it to me, or tell me where I could get it.

If you anyone has such a package, uploading to our archives are
solicited.  Zmodem sources are often sought for, and I would like to
have them publicly available (for versions later than 4.0 as well,
if it makes a difference) for the benefit of users.  But please
contact me first.  If you are not familiar with uploading to
garbo.uwasa.fi archives, the same prerecerded instructions which I
send on request to downloaders can be asked for by email to me.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37