[comp.lang.pascal] tdialog.disable?

rocker@desire.wright.edu (06/20/91)

	Does anyone know how to disable everything inside a TDialog box except
for the buttons, which I keep in b1 and b2?

thanx

pfister_rob@dneast.enet.dec.com (Robb Pfister) (06/20/91)

In article <1991Jun19.161509.4009@desire.wright.edu>, rocker@desire.wright.edu
writes:
|> From: rocker@desire.wright.edu
|> Newsgroups: comp.lang.pascal
|> Subject: tdialog.disable?
|> Date: 19 Jun 91 21:15:09 GMT
|>

|> 	Does anyone know how to disable everything inside a TDialog box except
|> for the buttons, which I keep in b1 and b2?
|>
|> thanx

This may sounds obvious, but...

keep a pointer to all of your views in the dialog box, and disable them one at a
time...

Along those lines, I've found that some views just cant be disable whilst in a
dialog box constructor...I've had to do a disable check+do at the start of
Tdialog.HandleEvent. I'd hope there
was a more efficient place to do this...Anyone found a better place?

Robb

Pfister_rob%dneast.dec@decwrl.dec