[sci.lang] I need words

frisk@rhi.hi.is (Fridrik Skulason) (03/23/88)

Since there is no comp.data.wanted group ...

Can anyone help me with the following:

What I need are lists of ~100.000 words in various languages, English,
German, and the scandinavian languages.

The English list should be easy, since some versions of 'spell' come with
a uncompressed, public-domain list, but does anyone have such lists in the
other languages ?

I already have such a list for Icelandic, but I really need it for the
other languages.

--
         Fridrik Skulason          University of Iceland
         UUCP  frisk@rhi.uucp      BIX  frisk

     This line intentionally left blank ...................

franc@altger.UUCP (Francisco Chuan Sancho) (03/31/88)

In article <162@krafla.rhi.hi.is>, frisk@rhi.hi.is (Fridrik Skulason) writes:

> Since there is no comp.data.wanted group ...
>
> Can anyone help me with the following:
>
> What I need are lists of ~100.000 words in various languages, English,
> German, and the scandinavian languages.
>
> The English list should be easy, since some versions of 'spell' come with
> a uncompressed, public-domain list, but does anyone have such lists in the
> other languages ?
>
> I already have such a list for Icelandic, but I really need it for the
> other languages.
>

> --

Hello Fridrik :

How do you do there in Iceland ???   Could ???

Well, I have i small list with spanish words and a small
dictionary spanish - german.

Are you interesting about ???

Best Regards  Franc

Francisco Chuan Sancho          UUCP:  franc@altger.uucp
Altos Computer Systems          VOICE: +49 89 8548440
Munich - West Germany