[sci.math] FFT *** WANTED ***

root@didsgn.UUCP (didsgn) (04/11/88)

Hi,

As I do not want to reinvent the wheel 'n' more times, I am desesperatly
searching for a WARP speed FFT algorithm written in C. The maximum vector size
that I need is 1024 and the minimum is 64. The objects that I am dealing
with are typedefs COMPLEX ( struct { float real,imaginary; } ) but I welcome
any other representation as my values are bounded: 0 -> 0xfff.
If the algorithm is in assembler, 68xxx family is OK.

Thanks a million
jlc

mail anything to: ...!gatech!rebel!didsgn!jlc

Jean-Luc Chatelain
404 - 447 02 74

mendozag@pur-ee.UUCP (Grado) (04/13/88)

In article <103@didsgn.UUCP> root@didsgn.UUCP (didsgn) writes:

>As I do not want to reinvent the wheel 'n' more times, I am desesperatly
>searching for a WARP speed FFT algorithm written in C.

    In case you don't have one in C, but do have one in BASIC
  I would appreciate a copy. It is for a friend so no flames
  (I already threw some).

      Thanks in advance,

       Victor M Grado
       mendozag@ecn.purdue.edu