[sci.physics] Pons and F. Paper -- ftp from UofT

eastick@me.utoronto.ca (Doug Eastick) (04/07/89)

The Pons and Fleischman (sp?) paper is available for anonymous ftp
from site me.utoronto.ca (UofT Mechanical Engineering). There are 16
compressed postscript files. All are bitmaps that are 340k each when
uncompressed.

How to:
	ftp me.utoronto.ca	(or 128.100.49.1)
	anonymous
	whatever
	cd pub/fusion
	binary
	mget *
	quit

--
Doug Eastick	eastick@me.UTORONTO.BITNET	UUCP: ...!utai!me!eastick
		eastick@me.toronto.edu

chk@dciem.dciem.dnd.ca (C. Harald Koch) (04/10/89)

In article <89Apr6.213031edt.19658@me.utoronto.ca> eastick@me.utoronto.ca (Doug Eastick) writes:

>The Pons and Fleischman (sp?) paper is available for anonymous ftp
>from site me.utoronto.ca (UofT Mechanical Engineering). There are 16
>compressed postscript files. All are bitmaps that are 340k each when
>uncompressed.

It would have been nice if you had mentioned that they were digitized
versions of a FAX copy of the original, and barely legible...