[sci.space] Where's Dani

eder@ssc-vax.UUCP (Dani Eder) (08/27/88)

In article <285@telesoft.UUCP>, roger@telesoft.UUCP (Roger Arnold @prodigal) writes:
> the hoi polloi, and, BTW, announce which camp YOU're in).  Looked
> kind of like a giant Apollo capsule.  Where's Dani?
>
> - Roger Arnold				..ucsd!telesoft!roger

I finally got a net connection back.  The Space Station program at Boeing outgrew the building I was in.  We now occupy a brand {_new building called the
"Trade Zone Center", which we call the Twilight Zone for numerous reasons.
(when I say "we" I refer to the group I work in, the Program is now spread
over three locations in the Marshall Space Flight Center area.)

I'll be at the Worldcon in New Orleans over Labor Day weekend.  I look
forward to seeing some of you sci.space folks there.

D.
--
Dani Eder / Boeing / Space Station Program / uw-beaver!ssc-vax!eder
(205)461-2606(w) (205)461-7801(h) 1075 Dockside Drive #905 Huntsville,