[sci.space] more TV viewing

mike@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Mike Smithwick) (09/01/88)

[]

Those of you with TVRO systems, circle Sept. 8 on your calenders.
In the morning, (probably around 7:00 am Eastern), there will be a
countdown demonstration test and on pad abort for the STS-26 crew.
They've been broadcast in the past, so expect video from this one.
NASA Select TV is on Satcom F2, xpndr 13.

Also on Sept. 8 is the next Arianne launch. Expect a launch a month for
the next year. This may be seen on Spacenet 1, most likley at about
7:00 PM eastern (video should start about an hour earlier). They are
broadcast in NTSC video.

On September 24 at about 3:00 AM Pacific is an Atlas-NOAA launch from
Vandenburg which should be carried on Select.

Happy viewing.

--
			   *** mike (starship janitor) smithwick ***
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, or all of the people

mike@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Mike Smithwick) (09/02/88)

In article <14185@ames.arc.nasa.gov> mike@ames.arc.nasa.gov.UUCP (Mike Smithwick) writes:
>[]
>
>Those of you with TVRO systems, circle Sept. 8 on your calenders.
>In the morning, (probably around 7:00 am Eastern), there will be a
                                  ^^^^
Just got the sched, it'll be a 10:00 AM eastern, 7:00 Pacific.

>countdown demonstration test and on pad abort for the STS-26 crew.
>They've been broadcast in the past, so expect video from this one.
>NASA Select TV is on Satcom F2, xpndr 13.

(you
 know
 what
 this