[sci.space] Room Temperature Fusion

greer%utd201%utadnx%utspan.span@VLSI.JPL.NASA.GOV (03/29/89)

    I just heard an interview with Stanley Pons on 'The Osgood File',
Charles Osgood, The CBS Radio Network.  He says two eminent physicists
looked at his work and said everything looked cool.  He also said skeptics
and beleivers alike should wait till May when the paper is published, and
that he thought full scale applications ought to be delayed 20 years, so
sufficient environmental impact studies could be made.

----
"Pave Paradise,				|         Dale M. Greer
	 put up a parking lot."		|   Center for Space Sciences
		-- Joni Mitchell	| University of Texas at Dallas
					| UTSPAN::UTADNX::UTD750::GREER

The opinions are my own, and may or may not reflect those of my employer.

regnery@wpi.wpi.edu (George Regnery) (03/29/89)

In article <890328111605.2a52@VLSI.JPL.NASA.GOV>, greer%utd201%utadnx%utspan.span@VLSI.JPL.NASA.GOV writes:

>     I just heard an interview with Stanley Pons on 'The Osgood File',
> Charles Osgood, The CBS Radio Network.  He says two eminent physicists
> looked at his work and said everything looked cool.  He also said skeptics

  Did he say everything looked cool?  (As in room temperature?) ;)

--
George M. Regnery        ! Worcester     ! Albedo 0.39    ! Going on means
regnery@wpi.wpi.edu  OR  ! Polytechnic   !  --Vangelis    ! going far. Going