[net.sf-lovers] Zelazny etc

BALZAC%YKTVMZ.BITNET%Berkeley@sri-unix.UUCP (07/16/84)

From:  Stephen R. Balzac <BALZAC%YKTVMZ.BITNET@Berkeley>

Zelazny's book based on the Hindu Pantheon is Lord of Light.  Speaking of
Zelazny, has anyone heard anything more about his new Amber novels?

On TARDIS isomorphism:  remember that Time Lords are telepathic.  The Doctor
may have been able to deceive Sutek about his thoughts even if Sutek did
manage to control him.  For that matter, maybe Sutek's control wasn't nearly
as complete as he thought.  The Doctor could have been fooling him.

rcc@imsvax.UUCP (07/19/84)

>Zelazny's book based on the Hindu Pantheon is Lord of Light.  Speaking of
>Zelazny, has anyone heard anything more about his new Amber novels?

Add my request.  At the beginning of "Nine Princes in Amber", Corwin
states that he is telling his story to someone (presumably Merlin)
so maybe it will pass on after he (Corwin) dies in the Courts of Chaos.
I want to know WHAT HAPPENED TO CORWIN ?

Also, if you haven't read Lord of Light, I recommend it highly.

--

The preceding message was brought to you by --

		Ray Chen

UUCP:	{umcp-cs!eneevax || elsie}!imsvax!rcc