[sci.space] Station alternatives, What do WE have to do with it

joe@hanauma.stanford.edu (Joe Dellinger) (07/20/89)

In article <26381@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> web@garnet.berkeley.edu (William Baxter) writes:

>My congressman is Ron Dellums.  He is a cosponsor of the Space
>Transportation Services Purchase Act (Formerly the Launch Services
>Purchase Act).  Who is your congressman?  When did you last visit his
>office?  Have you asked him to support the STSPA?

OK! I feel guilty now! Could somebody post again the exact name and numbers
of this bill, a short description, and the generic format of addresses for
the House and Senate?
 \  /  \  /  \  /Dept of Geophysics, Stanford University \/\/\.-.-....___
  \/    \/    \/Joe Dellinger joe@hanauma.stanford.edu  apple!hanauma!joe\/\.-._