[sci.space] NASA Reform White Paper, Part 1 of 2

szabonj@ibmpa.UUCP (Nick Szabo) (12/17/89)

In article <8912132056.AA06751@trout.nosc.mil> jim@pnet01.cts.COM (Jim Bowery) writes:
>The following is part 1 of a 2 part white paper proposing a reform
>of our civilian space program.

>About the coauthor:
>
>Andrew Cutler is a well known researcher in the economics of space
>resource utilization and edits an international scientific and technical
>journal, "Space Power" devoted to that topic.  He was a primary force
>behind the introduction and imminent passage of HR2674, the Space
>Transportation Services Act.

For those of you who have been asking about what alternatives to
NASA planning we NASA-critics propose, this is the most definitive and
agreeable that I have seen.  My differences with it are only on the
trivialities.  Great work, guys!

********** These opionions are not related to Big Blue's **********

--
Nick Szabo