[sci.space] Electric Car from GM?

JC@RMC.BITNET (01/17/90)

> m2c!wpi!tmurphy@husc6.harvard.edu  (Tom [Chris] Murphy) writes:
> I have yet to see specifics about the GM Impact (the car's name I believe)

I find it hard to believe that an automobile manufacturer would choose the
name 'Impact' !!

John Coughlin    Net: JC@RMC.BITNET   Vox: 613-541-6439   Fax: 613-547-3053

fiddler%concertina@Sun.COM (Steve Hix) (01/19/90)

In article <900116.13415442.010631@RMC.CP6>, JC@RMC.BITNET writes:
> > m2c!wpi!tmurphy@husc6.harvard.edu  (Tom [Chris] Murphy) writes:
> > I have yet to see specifics about the GM Impact (the car's name I believe)
>
> I find it hard to believe that an automobile manufacturer would choose the
> name 'Impact' !!

Why not?  GM tried for several years to sell a car in South America named
the Nova.

No va means, roughly, "it don't go".

"...Then anyone who leaves behind him a written manual, and likewise
anyone who receives it, in the belief that such writing will be clear
and certain, must be exceedingly simple-minded..."

		Plato, _Phaedrus_ 275d