[net.sf-lovers] Delany's

SHahn@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA (08/08/84)

From:  Sam Hahn <SHahn@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>

"The Tides of Lust".  How does one obtain a copy these days?  I
understand it's out of print.
-------

kalash@ucbcad.UUCP (08/09/84)

> "The Tides of Lust".  How does one obtain a copy these days?  I
> understand it's out of print.

	Good bloody luck. In my years of collecting, I have seen
exactly two copies of that "jewel". The one I got, I sold for $10,
and that was five years ago. If it helps at all, it is a pink book,
and was put out by lancer, and can on VERY rare occasions be found
in used porno sections (that's where I found mine).

			Joe Kalash
			kalash@berkeley
			ucbvax!kalash

P.S. I didn't like the book, but then I don't like Delaney.

hsut@ecn-ee.UUCP (08/19/84)

#R:sri-arpa:-1222100:ecn-ee:14400010:000:508
ecn-ee!hsut    Aug 18 18:10:00 1984

       There is a British edition of The Tides of Lust (Savoy Books)
which may be a little easier to find. It has a black cover and LOOKS
like a porno novel. A shop in my vicinity keeps it in stock all the
time; they're also very good about mail orders. The address:

       Von's Books Store
       State Street
       West Lafayette, IN47907

       Despite being an avid Delany fan, I didn't enjoy Tides. The
later books were much more interesting.

                                        pur-ee!hsut