trumpler@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA (08/29/84)

From:            Mark Trumpler <trumpler@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA>

The story about the election where one man voted is in Isaac Asimov's collection
"Nine Tomorrows". I forget the title, but the book as a whole deals with
possible futures of Earth ...
-+- mark (trumpler@ucla-locus)

jdb@qubix.UUCP (Jeff Bulf) (09/01/84)

> From:            Mark Trumpler <trumpler@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA>
>
> The story about the election where one man voted is in Isaac Asimov's
> collection "Nine Tomorrows".

There is also such an incident in Cerebus (the aardvark) #44.
"Last time one, this time four. It's like watching gangrene spread."
--
	Dr Memory
	...{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!decwrl!qubix!jdb