[net.sf-lovers] Job

Woody.pasa@XEROX.ARPA (09/04/84)

   Date: 25 Aug 84 18:11:37-PDT (Sat)
   From: hplabs!hao!seismo!rochester!rocksanne!sunybcs!gloria!colonel
   From: @ Ucb-Vax.arpa
   Subject: Re: Job: A Comedy of Justice

   [Feast if you can and eat if you dare]

   What I should like to know is: do the characters spend a lot of time
   on long-winded political and social discussions?  My chief
   reservation about Heinlein's previous works is that his characters
   pontificate ad nauseam.  (Extreme example: _Time Enough for Love_, in
   which Heinlein had to insert extra segments to hold all the
   protagonist's "wisdom.")
   --
   Col. G. L. Sicherman

No, he didn't.  Which is supprising; I think Heinlein slipped up there.
Fairly un-Heinlein like, I'll admit.  I suppose He's back-sliding.

    From the scrambled remains of
        - Bill Woody