[misc.test] help - please reply

usenet@sppy00.UUCP (Usenet news) (11/13/86)

{much, gobble}

Help!! if you see this, please respond directly, or even better,
post a response to this group.  I'm becoming firmly convinced that
nothing posted on our machine ever gets out to the real net-world.

bob@osu-eddie.UUCP (Bob Sutterfield) (11/14/86)

Your inquiry made it to news.misc on osu-eddie, and apparently also
to misc.test.
--
 Bob Sutterfield, Computer and Information Science Department
 The Ohio State University; 2036 Neil Ave. Columbus OH USA 43210-1277

scott@utcs.UUCP (11/14/86)

In article <21@sppy00.UUCP> usenet@sppy00 (Usenet news) writes:

>{much, gobble}
>
>Help!! if you see this, please respond directly, or even better,
>post a response to this group.  I'm becoming firmly convinced that
>nothing posted on our machine ever gets out to the real net-world.

I see and I respond...
--
...{utzoo, decvax, ihnp4, cbosgd, utcsri, mnetor}!utcs!scott
scott%utcs.toronto.edu@csnet-relay.arpa

Disclaimer: The above is not actually the opinion of anyone at all but
	especially not the administration or staff of this institution.

werner@ut-ngp.UUCP (Werner Uhrig) (11/15/86)

In article <1986Nov14.014353.24363@utcs.uucp>, scott@utcs.uucp (Scott Campbell) writes:

> >Help!! if you see this, please respond directly, or even better,
> >post a response to this group.  I'm becoming firmly convinced that
> >nothing posted on our machine ever gets out to the real net-world.

> I see and I respond...

if the poster had asked you to jump in the river ....???!!!
so don't use that as an excuse, please!!!	grumble, mumble ....