[misc.test] Test

chris@bingvaxu.UUCP (08/07/87)

test-sorry.
--
Internet: chris@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu	Chris Peck
CSnet: chris@suny-bing				SUNY Binghamton
Bitnet: chris@bingvaxb.bitnet			Binghamton, NY

usenet@lamc.UUCP (09/27/87)

Testing new software.  This is a test, only a test.

newsuser@sphinx.UUCP (11/05/87)

Please excuse this test.
--
Jim Lichtenstein                            ..!ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!jiml
University of Chicago Computation Center    XASJIML@UCHIMVS1.Bitnet

jiml@sphinx.UUCP (11/05/87)

Please excuse this test
--
Jim Lichtenstein		University of Chicago Computation Center
				Internet: jiml@sphinx.uchicago.edu

neptune@athena.mit.edu.UUCP (11/13/87)

Please excuse this test
---
Alan Steele
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Internet:  neptune@athena.mit.edu

root@jolnet.UUCP (Rich Andrews ) (12/28/87)

another test that should never have to happen
rich@jolnet

len@cucstud.UUCP (Leonard Rose ) (01/04/88)

Uplink,uplinks..from cucstud to netsys..

bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) (01/26/88)

 Is anyone out there?

djg@panda.UUCP (Deborah J. Graham) (01/26/88)

In article <2781@alvin.mcnc.org> bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) writes:

> Is anyone out there?

Nope.

bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) (01/27/88)

In article <3398@panda.UUCP>, djg@panda.UUCP (Deborah J. Graham) writes:
> Nope.

 Are you sure?

vxp6840@ritcv.UUCP (02/06/88)

In article <3398@panda.UUCP> djg@panda.UUCP (Deborah J. Graham) writes:
>In article <2781@alvin.mcnc.org> bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) writes:
>
>> Is anyone out there?
>
>Nope.

Do .signature's really work?  And how do I post an original thought without
doing a 'F' followup?

-Vitas P.-

harlan@nbifet.NBI.COM (Harlan Olson) (02/06/88)

In article <2781@alvin.mcnc.org>, bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) writes:

>  Is anyone out there?
Yep - I am waiting.
--

{mcvax,ucbvax,hao}!nbires!nbisos!nbifet!harlan (USENET)

tiger@agora.UUCP (Kelly Baxter) (02/09/88)

Testing to see if this thing reaches anybody out there in net-land.
---
tiger (Kelly Baxter)
tiger@agora.hf.intel.COM
..!tektronix!tekgen!teksce!bucket!escargot!agora!tiger
..!tektronix!reed!percival!agora!tiger

tiger@agora.UUCP (Kelly Baxter) (02/10/88)

Yes, testing again.  Gotta get things right, ya know!

mbp5756@sjfc.UUCP (Mike Berry) (02/16/88)

This is a test.  If you see this and have a spare moment, PLEASE respond.
Our location has been having problems with posting, so please respond.

By the way, If anybody knows anything about zork please e-mail me a responce.

Thanx

Mike Berry		UUCP:	{..}!rochester!ritcv!cci632!sjfc!mbp5756
St. John Fisher College

Is There anybody Out there?????????????

KHD@PSUVMA.BITNET (The Kzinti Ambassador) (02/23/88)

In article <206@sjfc.UUCP>, mbp5756@sjfc.UUCP (Mike Berry) says:
>Mike Berry              UUCP:   {..}!rochester!ritcv!cci632!sjfc!mbp5756
>St. John Fisher College
>
>Is There anybody Out there?????????????

No.  We all disappeared.

Last week.