[misc.test] Top Ten Titles To Come #9

babs@jfwhome.FUNHOUSE.COM (Babs Woods) (01/16/91)

In <1991Jan14.052244.24270@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu> sl223004@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (kEvin) writes:

>"Musings on the Edge of Meaning" by  Kent Paul Dolan  $6.40  12,753pp

>A collection of K*nt's posts over a single twelve hour span, this work
>captures the essence of this man. A true soulbaring, this book
>reveals everything about the state of existence of the man from Xanth.
>                                                          (abridged)

>Get yours before they sell out.

I thought about getting a bunch of copies to burn, then I realized I'd
rather just burn the author at the stake.

				-babs
--

"Excuse me, while I dance a little jig of despair."
	- hadley@ics.uci.edu (Tedd Hadley)

djsrmi@aplcen.apl.jhu.edu (John Sadowsky x6211) (01/16/91)

babs@jfwhome.FUNHOUSE.COM (Babs Woods) writes:

>In <1991Jan14.052244.24270@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu> sl223004@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (kEvin) writes:

>>"Musings on the Edge of Meaning" by  Kent Paul Dolan  $6.40  12,753pp

>>A collection of K*nt's posts over a single twelve hour span, this work
>>captures the essence of this man. A true soulbaring, this book
>>reveals everything about the state of existence of the man from Xanth.
>>                                                          (abridged)

>>Get yours before they sell out.

>I thought about getting a bunch of copies to burn, then I realized I'd
>rather just burn the author at the stake.

>				-babs
>--

>"Excuse me, while I dance a little jig of despair."
>	- hadley@ics.uci.edu (Tedd Hadley)
I really don't have anything to add. I'm just trying this nn thingamajig
out.