[misc.kids] Looking for mathematical educational software.

greg@brahms.Berkeley.EDU (Greg) (09/03/87)

I'm thinking of writing some mathematical educational software for the Mac, and
I want to start by surveying the field.  Does anyone know about good math
education programs, at any level, for the Mac?  Please E-mail responses, and
thanks in advance.
---
Greg

fred@rover.UUCP (09/11/87)

In article <1216@cartan.Berkeley.EDU> greg@brahms.Berkeley.EDU (Greg) writes:
>I'm thinking of writing some mathematical educational software for the Mac, and
>I want to start by surveying the field.  Does anyone know about good math
>education programs, at any level, for the Mac?

specifically, try August's MacUser.  in general, read the short reviews
in MacUser, MacWorld, and the Mac Buyer's Guide.  your school should have
these or try a local library or Apple dealer.
--
Fred Christiansen ("Canajun, eh?")      |   hao!noao!mcdsun!nud!fred (ARPA gate)
Motorola Microcomputer Div., Tempe, AZ  |      utzoo!mnetor!mot!fred