[misc.consumers] <None>

browns@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com (Stan Brown) (11/27/90)

In article <27836@mimsy.umd.edu>
terry@brillig.cs.umd.edu (Terry Gaasterland) writes
to ask about halogen lamps.

In article <JON_SREE.90Nov20113948@world.std.com>,
jon_sree@world.std.com (Jon Sreekanth) writes:
> Local department stores (Boston area) sell them for ~ $100. Damark, among
> others, lists them in their catalog for $39.99 (extra bulb set for $12.99),
> shipping is $9.50. I bought two from them, and I've been using them since
> mid-July, and I'm quite satisfied with them.

Warning: a couple of months ago there was a _long_ thread in this
newsgroup about problems with Damark.  (I am one of the persons
who had such problems.)  Your experience may be good or bad.

Please do not attribute these remarks to any other person or company.
                                   email: browns@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com
Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Cleveland, Ohio, USA    +1 216 371 0043