[sci.med] belly button question

bseymour@houligan.UUCP (Burch Seymour) (11/10/86)

I sometimes have these strange thoughts....... I am curious, does
anyone know if one can have ones umbilicus (belly buttom) removed via
plastic/reconstructive surgery in such a way that no obvious scars
are present. Just a smooth belly. I have no intention of doing such
a thing, but wouldn't it be fun at a pool party?
  "A nation that beats its swords into plowshares generally ends up
    doing the plowing for one that has kept it swords."  Anon

Burch Seymour -Gould C.S.D. at   ....mcnc!rti-sel!gould!bseymour

In article <170@houligan.UUCP> bseymour@houligan.UUCP (Burch Seymour) writes:
>anyone know if one can have ones umbilicus (belly buttom) removed via
>plastic/reconstructive surgery in such a way that no obvious scars

*sigh*  yes, possible.  ones i know caused by shrapnel.  cause of
some interesting jokes.  such as whether name is Adam.

>	  but wouldn't it be fun at a pool party?

you were right about something else:
>I sometimes have these strange thoughts....... I am curious

;-)
--

	Joe Yao		hadron!jsdy@seismo.{CSS.GOV,ARPA,UUCP}
			jsdy@hadron.COM (not yet domainised)