[sci.med] radar countermeasures

jack@cs.hw.ac.uk (Jack Campin) (03/10/88)

Expires:

[ignore the above email address and use my signature]

commgrp@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (BACS Data Communications Group) writes:
>  ECMing their "fuzzbusters" is a lot easier than jamming cop
>radar and, until someone invents the orgasmotron, is the most fun you
>can have with electronics!
>Capt. Blackout

I have actually seen an orgasmotron. When I was at school we got a visit from
a scientist at the local animal research lab, where they had developed a gizmo
for making rams ejaculate - it used low-voltage square waves applied to the
prostate gland. It looked like a one of those piezoelectric things for lighting
gas stoves, only the wand was 18 inches long. It seems like an obvious thing
for the sex toy industry to produce, but as far as I know they haven't.

Anyone know the voltage and frequency?

--
ARPA: jack%cs.glasgow.ac.uk@nss.cs.ucl.ac.uk
JANET:jack@uk.ac.glasgow.cs       USENET: ...mcvax!ukc!cs.glasgow.ac.uk!jack