[sci.med] please correlate

todd@uop.edu (Dr. Nethack) (05/19/88)

Can someone please help me?
I have been requested to search for data on this island, and related
viral tests conducted thereupon.

Please send e-mail of sources, and/or discussions of this issue.

This is important!  Thank you!
-----------------

"The sum of the intelligence of the world is constant,
                                            The population is growing."
+ uop!todd@uunet.uu.net                                               +
+                 cogent!uop!todd@lll-winken.arpa                     +
+                                 {backbone}!ucbvax!ucdavis!uop!todd  +

todd@uop.edu (Dr. Nethack) (05/20/88)

In article <1475@uop.edu>, me@uop.edu (Dr. Nethack) wrote:
> Can someone please help me?
> I have been requested to search for data on this island, and related
> viral tests conducted thereupon.
> Please send e-mail of sources, and/or discussions of this issue.
> This is important!  Thank you!

The spelling as I have found it is Vozrozhdeniya.

This place rivals Dugway for fun and games.

Sorry for the mistake!

"Oh little Sputnik, flying high with made-in-Moscow beep,
           You tell the world it's a Commie sky and Uncle Sam's asleep"