[net.sf-lovers] Bring back Barbarella

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (10/19/84)

> From: lionel%orphan.DEC@decwrl.ARPA  (Steve Lionel)

> In a recent digest, LATZKO@RU-BLUE ended several movie reviews with
> the comment "Bring back Barbarella."  Well, she's back, at least if
> you have a VCR.  Barbarella is one of a number of videotapes being
> released soon at the bargain price of $23.50.  Given some of the
> other titles in the list (Star Trek I and II), I think that these
> all may be from Universal.

But Steve, the TREK pictures (and BARBARELLA for that matter)
are from Paramount, not Universal.

> (Did you know that you can also get "Flesh Gordon" on videotape?)

FLESH GORDON has been available on tape for some time now,
but considering how emasculated (so to speak) the "R" rated
version is, I refuse to consider watching it.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

mwm@ea.UUCP (10/21/84)

Who need Barbarella? We've got Galaxina now! Far better.

	<mike