[sci.med] Centers for Disease Control, Epidemiology Program Office

spel@hippo.ru.ac.za (Dr. E.W. Lisse) (03/16/91)

Hi,

I have found this nifty epi-info program from the Centers for Disease
Control, Epidemiology Program Office, written by Dr. Andrew G. Dean.

I would like to contact them via email.

Does anybody know what their address is?

Surely they are on line!?

Alternatively someone from Atlanta, Georgia Med School who could contact
them for me?

thanks, el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse       (spel@hippo.ru.ac.ZA)
Katatura State Hospital     (formerly extel@quagga.ru.ac.za)

jfh@netcom.COM (Jack Hamilton) (03/18/91)

In article <1991Mar16.034113.10539@cs.ucla.edu> spel@hippo.ru.ac.za (Dr. E.W.
Lisse) writes:
>I have found this nifty epi-info program from the Centers for Disease
>Control, Epidemiology Program Office, written by Dr. Andrew G. Dean.
>
>I would like to contact them via email.
>
>Does anybody know what their address is?
>
>Surely they are on line!?

I don't think they are.  At the SAS Users Group conference last month, I
talked to someone from the office which prepares some of the reports in the
MMWR, and he didn't think they were hooked up to Usenet.  On the other
hand, there are certainly other parts of the NIH which are on the net.
--
Jack Hamilton         jfh@netcom.com         apple!netcom!jfh