[misc.legal] Rock concert problems

richard@gryphon.UUCP (10/23/87)

In article <1071@puff.wisc.edu> mading@puff.wisc.edu (Eric Mading) writes:
>> In article <1004@puff.wisc.edu> mading@puff.wisc.edu (that's me) writes:
>>
>I have seen the error of my ways,

Only in the past, but not the present eh ?

>If you want to use drugs, you can use them in the
>privacy of your own home.  No one will arrest you.

This is niave, if not stupid.

>I probably drink more than any
>pro-legalization poster.

This could explain things.

>In fact, not all drug users are addicts.

*In fact* VERY VERY few are.

>I just wish that those that
>use drugs would accept the fact that drugs will never be legalized.  The main
>force behind drug legalization is economic forces present during economically
>troubled times.  It took a deep depression for alcohol to be legalized.  We had
>a depression that was almost that bad fifty years from the time of the Great
>Depression.  I believe that today's deep plunge on the stock market will start
>another depression, and those who think that drugs should be legalized might
>just win out.

You made this up, right ? Or did you get it from _War on Drugs_ magazine ?

>I admit to going too far with this posting, I apoligize to those I offended,
>and I promise that I will be more consciencious in future postings.

You apologize in advance and go on with more misinformation and sheer bullshit ?
How consciencious is that ?

Grrrr.

"Have a nice day"

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."