[misc.legal] Which crime to charge?

richard@gryphon.UUCP (11/14/87)

In article <1288@mipos3.intel.com> ekwok@cadcvs.UUCP (Edward C. Kwok) writes:

>The Headlind New Network reported last night that a man (I forget in which
>city), under the influence of crack and within the confines of his own home,
>took a semi-automatic weapon and killed his son.

1) And on the same night, 10 million people smoked pot, and nothing
much happened. Except the world was out a few oreo cookies.

2) I'm not the kind of person who would say "ban guns, not drugs", but
some people are.

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."