[misc.legal] Using deadly force against police.

alleng@killer.UUCP (11/20/87)

In article <1160@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> tom@phoenix.UUCP (Thomas C Hajdu) writes:
>The people who wind up in the police force are largely those
>who were not breast fed enough as infants. Hurry up ROBOCOP !

This is really an interesting observation!  I don't suppose, Thomas, that you
would care to cite your source to this (if you have one, of course)??  If
there is no source, I guess that your remark could then be classified as a
rather feeble attempt at a childish insult... right?
--
        Allen Gwinn    / email: {ihnp4!decvax!killer}!sulaco!allen
                       \ USPS: P.O. Box 740444, Dallas, TX  75374-0444