[sci.crypt] How do you reach the NSA?

kruger@16bits.dec.com (I've got 50nS memory. What did you say?) (02/27/88)

I have a couple of questions to put to NSA personnel, and would like to do it
by E-mail if possible. Is there any way to reach them on the net without simply
saying "NSA are you there" and hoping they are listening in?

curiously,
dov

glr@m2-net.UUCP (Glen L. Roberts) (03/05/88)

In article <8802262219.AA24027@decwrl.dec.com> kruger@16bits.dec.com (I've got 50nS memory. What did you say?) writes:
>I have a couple of questions to put to NSA personnel, and would like to do it
>by E-mail if possible. Is there any way to reach them on the net without simply
>saying "NSA are you there" and hoping they are listening in?

   Why not try writing, National Security Agency, Ft Meade, MD 20755 (as I
recall). If you form your questions as a freedom of information act request
you might (if you're lucky) even get a response and within 10 working days
or so!