[misc.misc] MPD SCULPTOR 4GL

patk@riddle.UUCP (Patrick King) (07/15/87)

Summary:Sculptor

Expires:

Sender:Patrick King

Anyone out there use a 4GL called SCULPTOR ?

This system is from a UK company called MPD (Mircoprocessor Developments
Ltd), I would like to hear from other users of this excelent code cutting
system with a view of setting up a new NEWS.GROUP. I know that there are at
least 30,000 licences world wide out there! so how about a few replies please.

|                                              .                            |
|                                             / \                           |
|                                           /     \                         |
|                                         / Patrick King                    |
|                                       /   Sphinx Ltd,              /\     |
|                                     /     43 - 53 Moorbridge Rd.  /  \    |
|                               =====_      Maidenhead, Berks.     /    \   |
|                             ====    \     SL6 8PL.       \      /      \ /|
|                            =====     >    United Kingdom.  \   /        \ |
|                          ======     /                        \/         / |
|   =============================@ @ @      TEL: 0628 75343      \       /  |
|  @@@@   @@@@  @   @  @  @@   @   @   @    FAX: 0628 70110        \    /   |
| @       @   @ @   @  @  @ @  @    @ @     TLX: 849812 THINX        \ /    |
| @@@@@   @@@@  @@@@@  @  @  @ @     @      Mail: patk@riddle.sphinx.co.uk  |
|      @  @     @   @  @  @   @@    @ @     !mcvax!ukc!reading!riddle!patk  |
| @@@@@   @     @   @  @  @    @   @   @ @                                  |
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  |

bob%tut.cis.ohio-state.edu@osu-eddie.UUCP (Bob Sutterfield) (07/18/87)

In article <412@riddle.UUCP> patk@riddle.UUCP (Patrick King) writes:
>|      @  @     @   @  @  @   @@    @ @     !mcvax!ukc!reading!riddle!patk  |

I'm glad I didn't pay the bucks (or pounds) to ship that .signature
across the pond!
-=-
 Bob Sutterfield, Department of Computer and Information Science
 The Ohio State University; 2036 Neil Ave. Columbus OH USA 43210-1277
 bob@ohio-state.{arpa,csnet} or ...!cbosgd!osu-eddie!bob
 soon: bob@aargh.cis.ohio-state.edu

patk@riddle.UUCP (Patrick King) (07/21/87)

Summary:Sculptor 4GL

Expires:

Sender:Patrick King

Distribution:world

Anyone out there use a 4GL called SCULPTOR ?

This system is from a UK company called MPD (Mircoprocessor Developments
Ltd), I would like to hear from other users of this excelent code cutting
system with a view of setting up a new NEWS.GROUP. I know that there are at
least 30,000 licences world wide out there! so how about a few replies please.

Patrick King            TEL: 0628 75343    Mail: patk@riddle.sphinx.co.uk
Sphinx Ltd,             FAX: 0628 70110                 or...
43 - 53 Moorbridge Rd.  TLX: 849812 THINX  !mcvax!ukc!reading!riddle!patk
Maidenhead, Berks.
SL6 8PL.
United Kingdom.

russell@imtec.co.uk (Russell Brown) (07/24/87)

Pat King of Sphinx suggests a comp.lang.sculptor (or some such name) for
users of SCULPTOR from MPD.

Well, here is a YES vote but it would be even nicer if MPD were on the NET.
Come on Keith - how about it?

| Russell Brown                      | Voice: +44 733 234433             |
| Imtec Computers Ltd.               | UUCP: ...!mcvax!ukc!{inset,stc}!  |
| 18 Manasty Road, Orton Southgate   |                     imtec!russell |
| Peterborough, Cambs, PE2 0UP, UK   | EMAIL: russell@imtec.co.uk        |