[misc.misc] Back to the fifties

dant@tekla.TEK.COM (Dan Tilque;1893;92-789;LP=A;60aC) (01/09/88)

In article <3377@megaron.arizona.edu> wendt@arizona.edu (Alan Lee Wendt) writes:
>In article <2919@zeus.TEK.COM>, dant@tekla.TEK.COM writes:
>> Unfortunately, Mr. Freeman escaped when we weren't looking.  We'll try not
>> to let it happen again.
>> Maybe Ben Franklin was right: the turkey should be our national bird.
>
>Ask anybody in Czechoslovakia if Freeman is a raving extremist.

There are probably many in Czechoslovakia who would say he is.

>How many countries in Europe does the US have an occupation army in?

One.  You probably didn't know that or else you wouldn't have asked it as a
rhetorical question.

>Or a fence around?  And stop the ad-hominem attacks.

Was that an ad hominem attack?  Only if he takes some general comments
personally.  (If the shoe fits...)  Now, if I were to call Alan Wendt a
microcephalic anal-retentive toad, that would be an ad hominem attack.

---
Dan Tilque
dant@tekla.tek.com  or dant@tekla.UUCP