[misc.misc] technobully

techno@zelator.UUCP (Frank Dahncke) (06/26/90)

richr@ai.etl.army.mil (Richard Rosenthal) writes:
>I would like to suggest a new word, "technobully," for inclusion
>in the lexicon of computers and high technology.

Fine. But what *exactly* is it supposed to mean ?

                        Techno

P.S.: No flames please, this is an honest question by a foreigner.

--
techno@zelator.UUCP          Please do not e-mail from outside Germany !
Nothing that's real is ever for free, you just have to pay for it some-

arrizzo@cbnewsl.att.com (anthony.r.rizzo) (06/30/90)

In article <642@zelator.UUCP> techno@zelator.UUCP (Frank Dahncke) writes:
<>
<>--
                              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
<>techno@zelator.UUCP          Please do not e-mail from outside Germany !

O.K.  I won't e-mail from outside Germany.  But for God's sake,
tell me why not!  My curiosity is killing me.

--