[misc.misc] ASCII art wanted

fordke@infonode.ingr.com (Keith Ford x8614) (08/29/90)

I am looking for _ANY_ type of ASCII art, like the bikers below.
Whether it be a few lines with an interesting pattern or a full
page graphic, I'm interested.

 * - - - - - - - - - - *
 |                     |
 |    o       ___  o   |
 | _ /-_    __  _ /-_  |
 |(_)>(_)    _ (_)>(_) |
 * - - - - - - - - - - *

--

andy@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Andy Clews) (08/31/90)

From article <1990Aug28.193455.9765@infonode.ingr.com>, by fordke@infonode.ingr.com (Keith Ford x8614):

> I am looking for _ANY_ type of ASCII art, like the bikers below.
>
>  * - - - - - - - - - - *
>  |                     |
>  |    o       ___  o   |
>  | _ /-_    __  _ /-_  |
>  |(_)>(_)    _ (_)>(_) |
>  * - - - - - - - - - - *

The same two bikers, coming home:

 * - - - - - - - - - - *
 |                     |
 |   o  __        o    |
 | _-\ _  __    _-\ _  |
 |(_)<(_) _    (_)<(_) |
 * - - - - - - - - - - *

Notice that they are pedalling a little more slowly now.

--
Andy Clews, Computing Service, Univ. of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9QN, England
JANET: andy@syma.sussex.ac.uk   BITNET: andy%syma.sussex.ac.uk@uk.ac

willemsn@clouseau.prl.philips.nl (Albert Willemsen 44327) (09/03/90)

In article <3374@syma.sussex.ac.uk> andy@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Andy Clews) writes:
>From article <1990Aug28.193455.9765@infonode.ingr.com>, by fordke@infonode.ingr.com (Keith Ford x8614):
>
> I am looking for _ANY_ type of ASCII art, like the bikers below.
>
>  * - - - - - - - - - - *
>  |                     |
>  |    o       ___  o   |
>  | _ /-_    __  _ /-_  |
>  |(_)>(_)    _ (_)>(_) |
>  * - - - - - - - - - - *

Other two bikers, running into each other:
            / \
           /   \
  * - - - - - - - - - - *
  |                     |
  |   ___ `o'  o ___    |
  |     _ /-_ _-\ _     |
  |    (_)>(_|_)<(_)    |
  * - - - - - - - - - - *

Notice that this fine piece of art comes with a string attached to the
frame. Also it immediately pops up the question: What does the artist
mean by letting sweat the from left coming biker and not the rigth one.
Isn't the left one right? Or has he just biked a lot and the right one
not? Or is the left one aware of the disaster that his front wheel has
already struck. We probably never know the ultimate answer (Maybe it
just is 42).

Albert, The Netherlands.

paolo@sixcom.sixcom.it (Paolo Crini) (09/11/90)

In article <1990Aug28.193455.9765@infonode.ingr.com> fordke@infonode.ingr.com (Keith Ford x8614) writes:

>I am looking for _ANY_ type of ASCII art, like the bikers below.
>Whether it be a few lines with an interesting pattern or a full
>page graphic, I'm interested.
>
> * - - - - - - - - - - *
> |                     |
> |    o       ___  o   |
> | _ /-_    __  _ /-_  |
> |(_)>(_)    _ (_)>(_) |
> * - - - - - - - - - - *

Try to ask Mr. Tilenius for:

            --==>>  THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO GNU-COWS  <<==--
                 as you've NEVER seen them before!

                  ________________________
         (__)    /                        \         * OFFICIAL EDITION *
         (oo)   (  November 1989 Version!  )
  /-------\/  --'\________________________/      * WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION *
 / |     ||
*  ||----||             Edited by Eric W. Tilenius
   ~~    ~~             Please send your submissions to:
     Cow                ewtileni@pucc.Princeton.EDU // ewtileni@pucc.BITNET

There were also some "owls" posted to rec.humour some time ago.

Enjoy,
Paolo.
--
  * Paolo Crini    | E-mail: paolo@sixcom.UUCP paolo@sixcom.it          *
  | Sixcom S.p.A.  |         ...!Italy.EU.net!sixcom!paolo              |