[misc.misc] hello alec sharp

bill@banana.fedex.com (bill daniels) (06/18/91)

Sorry for the personal nature of this posting but I couldn't get mail
to go through.

alesha@auto-trol.com (Alec Sharp) writes:

>I'm trying to find out about companies of several hundred or more
>people that have gone away from appraisal systems, following the
>advice of Deming.

>Alec Sharp
>--
>-----Any resemblance to the views of Auto-trol is purely coincidental-----
>alesha@auto-trol.com
>Alec Sharp           Auto-trol Technology Corporation
>(303) 252-2229       12500 North Washington Street, Denver, CO 80241-2404

In a recent posting about performance appraisals (and the lack thereof), you
mentioned that Deming was antagonistic towards performance appraisals.
Do you have a reference for Deming's comments about performance appraisals?
I would enjoy reading of his views and sharing them with my cohorts.

bill daniels
--
these ravings are in no way sanctioned by federal express corp
bill daniels			| voice:  (901)797-6328