[net.sf-lovers] Thanks for the Belgariad recommendation.

dub@pur-phy.UUCP (Dwight) (01/08/85)

	I'd like to thank the person who recommended the Belgariad
series by David Eddings last month.  I decided to pick up the first
book and was throughly entranced throughout all 5 volumes.
Definitely the best read I've had in quite some time.  I just
loved the characters.  They seemed so real and likeable.  I strongly
second the recommendation.
				D. Bartholomew

In article <1578@pur-phy.UUCP> dub@pur-phy.UUCP (Dwight) writes:

>Definitely the best read I've had in quite some time.  I just
>loved the characters.  They seemed so real and likeable.  I strongly
>second the recommendation.
>				D. Bartholomew

	I would like to add an interesting observation about the series
that no-one on the net has yet brought up(as far as I know).
*All* the characters and *all* the races are *pure* *stereotypes*.
The incredible thing is that Eddings was still able to make them
"real and likeable" as Mr. Bartholomew says!  Amazing!
--

				Sarima (Stanley Friesen)

{trwrb|allegra|burdvax|cbosgd|hplabs|ihnp4|sdcsvax}!sdcrdcf!psivax!friesen