[misc.forsale] Revision B ROM Upgrades for MACII

borsom@imokay.dec.com (Doug Borsom) (04/24/89)

In article <10030@netnews.upenn.edu> hodas@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Josh Hodas) writes:
>Notes:	The motherboard of the II is brand new, having just gotten the
>	free upgrade to the Revision B ROMS (Which requires a motherboard
>	swap).

Can anyone tell me about these upgrades?  I have an early model of the
MACII, and I haven't heard boo about ROM upgrades, free or otherwise.
Tha

du4@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Ted Goldstein) (04/29/89)

In article <443@imokay.dec.com> borsom@imokay.dec.com (Doug Borsom) writes:
>In article <10030@netnews.upenn.edu> hodas@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Josh Hodas) writes:
>>Notes:	The motherboard of the II is brand new, having just gotten the
>>	free upgrade to the Revision B ROMS (Which requires a motherboard
>
>Can anyone tell me about these upgrades?  I have an early model of the
>MACII, and I haven't heard boo about ROM upgrades, free or otherwise.
>Tha

I also am interested in finding out about this upgrade.
Also, can anyone tell how I can find out which ROM version
I currently have in my Mac II.

Thanks.

Ted Goldstein
du4@mace.cc.purdue.edu