[misc.forsale] 4 megabyte IBM ATstyle Ramboard, $500.

grego@darkeyes.sgi.com (Greg Orsini) (07/31/89)

FORSALE:    Micron Technology 4meg 16bit ramboard

  - MADE IN USA
  - 4 meg installed
  - 120 ns
  - will backfill 512K machine to 640 if desired
  - used in 16MHz 386 box (cheetah) on 8MHz bus for six months
  - will work as extended or as expanded (with included software)
  - comes with manual

Just call or email if interested.

--
Greg Orsini, contractor at large
(408) 476-5292    grego@darkeyes.sgi.com   {backbone}!darkeyes.sgi.com!grego

grego@darkeyes.sgi.com (Greg Orsini) (08/09/89)

In article <39224@sgi.SGI.COM>, grego@darkeyes.sgi.com (Greg Orsini) writes:
> FOR SALE:    Micron Technology 4meg 16bit ramboard
>
>   - MADE IN USA
>   - 4 meg installed
>   - 120 ns
>   - will backfill 512K machine to 640 if desired
>   - used in 16MHz 386 box (cheetah) on 8MHz bus for six months
>   - will work as extended or as expanded (with included software)
>   - comes with manual
>
> Just call or email if interested.

I'll drop the Price down to $450 if anyone is interested.  Make an offer.

Thanks, Greg Orsini.