[net.sf-lovers] Dr. Who mailing list????

@RUTGERS.ARPA:sonia@aids-unix (01/24/85)

From: Sonia Schwartzberg <sonia@aids-unix>

Something someone said recently here indicated to me that there was
a Dr. Who digest.  I tried to send said (name forgotten) person mail
with no success (site down for weeks).  Can (surely yes) anyone else
provide me with such information?? Is there an ARPAnet digest that
concentrates more, all or differently than this one does?  Afore
mentioned reference was the only indication that there was, but I
thought it worth pursuing.
Thanks.

	S.Schwartzberg		arpa: sonia@aids-unix

lindley@ut-ngp.UUCP (John L. Templer) (01/24/85)

I tried to mail you this, but it was returned by the mailer, and I don't
know how to get from USENET to ARPA.  (and am to lazy and cheap to
experiment :-) )

> = <372@topaz.ARPA>

> Something someone said recently here indicated to me that there was
> a Dr. Who digest.  I tried to send said (name forgotten) person mail
> with no success (site down for weeks).  Can (surely yes) anyone else
> provide me with such information?? Is there an ARPAnet digest that
> concentrates more, all or differently than this one does?  Afore
> mentioned reference was the only indication that there was, but I
> thought it worth pursuing.
> Thanks.
>
> 	S.Schwartzberg		arpa: sonia@aids-unix

Perhaps that person was refering to net.tv.drwho, on USENET.  As far as
I know, there is no USENET mailing list devoted to Dr. Who, or any ARPA
group devoted to the subject.  You might want to ask Gene Spafford though.

--

                                           John L. Templer
                                     University of Texas at Austin

    {allegra,gatech,seismo!ut-sally,vortex}!ut-ngp!lindley

muffy@lll-crg.ARPA (Muffy Barkocy) (02/01/85)

> From: Sonia Schwartzberg <sonia@aids-unix>
>
> Something someone said recently here indicated to me that there was
> a Dr. Who digest.  I tried to send said (name forgotten) person mail
> with no success (site down for weeks).  Can (surely yes) anyone else
> provide me with such information?? Is there an ARPAnet digest that
> concentrates more, all or differently than this one does?  Afore
> mentioned reference was the only indication that there was, but I
> thought it worth pursuing.
> Thanks.
>
> 	S.Schwartzberg		arpa: sonia@aids-unix

I have heard of such a thing.  If anyone would know,
Philip Chang would.  Mail philip@ucbernie.
(I also tried to mail this, with no success)
						Muffy