[misc.forsale] Forsale

singer@XN.LL.MIT.EDU (Matthew R. Singer) (10/04/88)

For Sale:

   IBM PC (IBM ORIGINAL) rom update kits.  Allows PC-1's with 64K motherboard
   to autoboot a hard disk.

    $30 a set  (I have 8 sets)

    Perstore PS 180 RLL controller with bios for AT's. Brand new in
    the box. Give about 90% more space and works with most MFM drives.

     $215

   Call Matt Singer at 508-877-0257

grz@epsilon.UUCP (grz) (10/19/88)

LAN FOR SALE: IBM PC LAN for sale. This is the older, 2-Mbit CATV-cabling
broadband LAN that IBM introduced in 1985. Supports NET-BIOS,
some security features, excellent for under 10 users.

Equipment includes:
1  - Translator unit (!).
5  - PC-LAN cards. These are the wide-band acrds, not Token-Ring.
1  - Power supply for translator unit.
2  - Short cables (< 3 feet).
5  - Long cables (approx. 10 feet).
1  - Junction block.
2  - 8-way distribution bloacks.
1  - F-F connector.
1  - CATV-to-BNC connector (one board was reparied w/BNC connector).
1  - Feed-thru termintor (also for attenuation) for testing.)
18+ - end terminators w/resistor.
2  - PC Network manuals.
2  - Almost unused labeling kits.

This network was fully functioning when disassembled.
 Works with IBM PC hardware, or 100% compatibles. EXCELLENT SYSTEM FOR COMPANY
 THAT ALREADY HAS A IBM PC LAN OF THIS TYPE -- expand computing, create new LAN
 for workgroup!

Only drawback is lack of current (1.3) version of LAN Manager software.
 Can provide only copies of version 1.2 or 1.13 LAN manager.
 Can throw in "Networking with the IBM Network & Cluster" and "Networking IBM
 PC's " which help the novice to set up a network

 Asking $995.00 obo
Contact:    Milo Tsukroff, GHM Inc., Commerce Center One, East Hartford
 CT 06108-4299 (203) 289-9300, ext. 363. or yale!spock!a3bee2!epsilon!mnt

bam@sbc2.SGI.COM (Brian A. McClendon) (02/07/89)

For Sale:

	Magic Sac One for the Atari ST.  Includes the official Apple
	64K ROMs and lots of PD Mac SW.  $80 or best offer. Make an
	offer because it will be sold to the highest bidder w/i
	the next week.

home phone: 415-965-9340
BBS:	    415-965-9347

--

			- brian
Brian McClendon

al1f+@andrew.cmu.edu (Andy A. Lee) (04/09/89)

For Sale:

Qt Price Item
 1 $100  Atari 800 48K
 1 $100  Atari 800XL 64K
 1 $150  Atari 800XL 256K
 3 $150  Atari 1050 w/ US Doubler
 1 $300  ICD 20 Meg Hard Drive
 1  $50  Atari 850 Interface
 1  $20  ICD PR Connection
 1 $100  ICD 256K MIO
 1  $50  NEC Monitor (Amber)
 1 $100  Color Monitor
 1  $20  Avatex 1200
 1  $20  Volksmodem 1200
 1  $10  Atari 1027 (broken)
 1  $50  Gemini 10X
 1  $20  ICD RTime Cartridge
 1  $20  Action! (with Toolkit) Cartridge
 1  $20  MAC65 Cartridge
 1   $5  Basic Cartridge
 4  $10  Disk Holder (holds up to 75 disks)
200+ disks of software, $1 each: games, BBS softwares, etc

Everything goes for $1200.00.  If you are only interested in one or two items,
please reply too, because if I can't sell everything together, I'll sell
in pieces.

(412)268-4002
Andy A. Lee
al1f@andrew.cmu.edu
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

dtroup@carroll1.UUCP (Dave Troup) (05/03/89)

	Im selling my Sider 10mb. With NEW utilities and whatever you want me
	to put on it for you. Asking $300 or BEST OFFER! I would really like to
	get rid of this please...Works GREAT but Ive got to clear room for some
	new equipment. (the boys and their toys....)

	l8r...

--
"We got computers, we're tapping phone lines, knowin' that ain't allowed"__         _______  _______________    |David C. Troup / Surf Rat
    _______)(______   |         |dtroup@carroll1.cc.edu : mail

phil@ecf.utoronto.ca (Philip Poulos) (07/26/89)

For Sale: 2 Honeywell Bull XPS-100 systems

System Configuration:
	Dual processor 68020 with 8MB memory, VME bus
	Two 16KB cache (1 for each processor)
	Two 68881 floating point units
	Four 8 port RS232 boards
	one Centronics printer port
	one 720KB diskette unit
	one ESDI controller with one 145MB fixed disk
	one ethernet controller
	one 60MB Streamer Tape Unit

physical dimensions:
	28.3 inches high
	30.0 inches wide
	28.0 inches deep

power:
	120v 60Hz 12A

Still under Honeywell Bull service.

One system has a second 145MB disk drive, otherwise they are
identical systems (rated at 3.7 mips). The operating system
is AT&T's system 5 release 2.
It all works, they've hardly been used, we'll let them go
cheap. No reasonable offer will be refused.

respond to:
		phil@ecf.toronto.edu
		phil@ecf.utoronto.ca
		Phil Poulos (416) 978-4604

ins_apvt@jhunix (Paolo V Troia-Cancio) (07/27/89)

I have the following items for sale:

        - 1200 baud internal modem (Hayes compatible) -->  $40 o.b.o.
        - Northgate 101 keyboard                      -->  $60 o.b.o.
          (Has function keys on top of keyboard NOT on the side. It does
           have the same feel as the newer models "click/tactile")
        - Kraft III 3-button joystick                 -->  $15 o.b.o.

        Software:
          Includes original boxes and manuals.

                - Falcon AT (EGA)                     -->  $20 o.b.o.
                - Rocket Ranger                       -->  $20 o.b.o.
                - Test Drive                          -->  $15 o.b.o.
                - Star Trek: The Rebel Universe       -->  $10 o.b.o.
          All four for $60

        I will pay for shipping and prices are negotiable. If interested
respond by E-mail (preferred) or by phone (late night).

Paolo V. Troia                      BITNET: ins_apvt@jhuvms.bitnet
The Johns Hopkins University        UUCP:   ins_apvt@jhunix.uucp (Unreliable)
Baltimore, Maryland                 Phone:  (301)889-8613

edlee@gandalf.UUCP (Ed Lee) (08/29/89)

FOR SALE

	1973 Porsche 914 - Targa Top (removable roof)
	1.7 litre engine with 911 gear box
	15" cast Mahle wheels
	AM/FM/Cassette
	56,000 miles
	clear coate white
	$12,500 (or best offer)

IT'S NOT MY CAR SO DON'T E-MAIL OR PHONE ME!!!  IT'S MY NEIGHBOUR'S CAR!

He bought it last year just after the dealer had it professionally
restored, both body and engine.  He didn't and won't drive it during
the winter so he decided to sell it to free up some $$.  It's in
really excellent shape (no rust anywhere!!) and can go a hell-of-a-lot
faster than my car could (then again, my car is "almost" shit).  It's
challenging to drive like most German cars but it's also a lot of fun.

So make him happy (or sad, whichever the case might be) and make yourself
happy, call

	Bruce
	(613) 746-5263

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) (09/22/89)

Hi.  I have several things for sale.

1.  A Priam 72 meg, 18 ms hard drive.  Autopark, MFM or SCSI (I have an
Adaptec board for it).   Brand new.   $350 for MFM, $400 for SCSI

2.  A 60 meg streaming tape backup.  Standard cartridges.  Standard
interface or SCSI (I have an Adaptec for this as well).   $200 for reg., $250 for SCSI

3.  3 megs of RAM, 2 megs of it in SIMMs.  100, 120 and 150 ns speeds.

If you, or anybody that you know, may be interested in this, please contact
me.

                        Thanks, Ralph Seguin

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu
Ralph_Seguin@ub.cc.umich.edu
USER6TUN@UMICHUB.BITNET

(313) 697-1048

clf3678@ultb.UUCP (C.L. Freemesser) (11/21/89)

How-dee all!  The following is for sale either individually, or at a
reduced price when bought in tandem:

Atari 1050 disk drive.  No fancy upgrades or anything of the sort.  Just
a plain, simple 1050.  Excellent condition.  $80

Atari 800, 48k, GTIA chip, Basic cart.  Also in excellent condition.
$35

And the 850 interfaces I've had for the past few months.  $40.

Now for the groups:

1050 & 800 for $110 (save $5)
1050/800/850 for $145 (save $10)  <- includes free 850 - modem cable

If interested, please leave me a message at any of the addresses below,
or call voice at (716)328-1703 at any reasonable time EST.

Chris Freemesser, Rochester Institute of Technology :BITNET:%clf3678@RITVAX
    |||        ____________                         :GEnie: C.FREEMESSER
    |||       /___    /          (and 8-bit too!)   :USENET: Don't bother,
   / | \   ______/   /                              :        it doesn't work
Call the A.C.O.R.N BBS (716)436-3078, 300/1200 baud :<-or my BBS

rick@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Eric Ruck) (03/12/90)

Atari 1040 ST, less than one year old, lightly used (OK, it was used
as a backup for my Mega 2, now on its way home from the repair shop)--

$450, or best offer, or will trade for a Spectre GCR.

The system includes: nothing but the stuff that comes with it, i.e.
   the disk drive built into the side, the mouse and the cables that
   normally come with it.  It is in excellent condition.

Also for sale SOON:
   Spectre 128, with ROMs, for whatever a used Spectre 128 is going
   for (make an offer).  I'll throw in a Translator ONE for nothing
   (it's not worth much more than that).

For all of the hardware concerned, I'll split the shipping.

Usenet: RICK @ JHUNIX
USPS: 3019 St. Paul, #2B
      Baltimore, MD 21218
Phone: (301) 243-8654

Eric Ruck

mikulska@odin.ucsd.edu (Margaret Mikulska) (03/26/90)

FOR SALE:

		Celerity C1260D, dual processor

includes:

	Hardware:
		two processors
		12 MB memory
		ethernet controller
		two serial line controllers with USART panels (total 32 ports)
		1/2" magtape controller (Tapemaster)
		1/2" magtape drive (Fujitsu, 1600/6250 bpi)
		Xylogics disk controller

	Software:
		UNIX ("Accel")
		Ingres database
		(and some more)

The system has always been on full maintenance, h/w (on-site) and s/w. Is
in perfect working condition.

Before you ask: we'd like to sell it w/o disk drives, but with disk controller
(we want to use the disks with another system).

Asking price: $ 12 K.

For details, please e-mail or call:

Margaret Mikulska
Univ. of Calif., San Diego

mmikulska@ucsd.edu
MMIKULSKA@UCSD
ucsd!mmikulska

(619) 534-7764

kahn@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Shahin Kahn) (03/27/90)

In article <8064@sdcsvax.UCSD.Edu> mikulska@cs.ucsd.edu (Margaret Mikulska) writes:
>FOR SALE:
>
>		Celerity C1260D, dual processor

Just in case your friendly FPS sales-rep hasn't said so,
FPS is offering a rather good discount to the owners of 1200 series
who would like to upgrade to the FPS-500.  The 500's scalar processors
are binary compatible with the 1200 processors.

Shahin.

jol@sei.cmu.edu (Jun Lee) (07/03/90)

For Sale.

	Roland MKS-50			$175
	Ensoniq EPS 2x Expander		$100
	Yamaha RX-8 Drum Machine   	$300

	All in Excellent condition.
	Never left my Apartment.

 The Eelman                                                                //
                \/\/\_/\_8>                                           \\  //
 jol@sei.cmu.edu                                                       \X/
 (412) 268-7602  "If it weren't for the disappointments in my life,
                  I would not have any appointments at all" _ND

oliveira@bbn.com (John Oliveira) (07/08/90)

A Twister Terminal made by Facit,the type of terminal you can switch the
monitor around. It is still in good condition.
I also have a UDS 1200baud modem for sale.
both for $130 or B.O.
If anyone is interested send me email.

john

jol@sei.cmu.edu (Jun Lee) (09/14/90)

	EPS 2x memory card:		1 year old  $70

	Dr. T's Caged Artist M1/M1r editor/librarian for Amiga.  $50

	Yamaha RX-8 Drum Machine 	8 months old 	$250

	All in Execllent condition.
	Never left my studio.
	Willing to trade.
	Make an offer.

joet@tekfdi.FDI.TEK.COM (joet) (05/21/91)

     FOR SALE:  IBM XT CLONE
     Super VGA color card
     VGA mono Monitor (white)
     internal modem (1200 baud)
     deluxe keyboard
     mouse
     30 Meg Hard drive
     joystick
     both 5.25 and 3.5 inch disk drives
     Lots of Software!!!!
     180 dpi dot matrix printer (near letter quality)
     *********** $700 Or Best Offer *******************  NEW PRICE!!!! *****

           Phone  649-3692  (home)
                  627-1871  (work)